Compare Properties & Film Characteristics
View Film Characteristics to Find Your Best Fit
See our charts to compare the various properties of Clysar® shrink films:
- Shrink Force — the force a film exerts on your product during the shrink process
- Percentage Shrink — how much the film will shrink when subjected to heat
- Tear Strength — the ability of the film to resist tearing
- Tensile Strength — the force required to break through the film
- Stiffness — how stiff, rigid and non-stretchy the film is
- Coefficient of Friction — the tackiness or slipperiness of the surface of the film
- Shrink Tunnel Temperature — the range of temperatures the film will shrink at in the tunnel
- Oxygen Transmission Rate — a measure of the permeability of a packaging film by oxygen
- Water Vapor Transmission Rate — the rate moisture will pass through the film
- Equipment Reference Guide — equipment and line-speed compatibility for Clysar® films
Want Help for Your Application?
If you’d like help in comparing film properties and performance, call Clysar 7 am to 6 pm CST. We’ll connect you with a Clysar distributor in your area, a shrinkwrap pro who can help you find just the right film for your application; arrange sample rolls; and trial the actual film on your line.