Find Shrink Film Documentation
Here is convenient safety, quality and postal approval information, providing fast documentation for your purchasing, quality or manufacturing processes.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification
- U.S. Postal Approval Information
All Clysar® films are U.S. Postal approved for general mailings unless they are processed through an Automatic Flat Sorting Machine (AFSM). For these applications, use Clysar® AFSM approved films including 100-gauge HP Gold, EZ, EZ Gold or ShrinkBox®.
- EZ AFSM Postal Approval
- HP Gold AFSM Postal Approval
- ShrinkBox® 1525 AFSM Postal Approval
- ShrinkBox® 2035 AFSM Postal Approval
- ShrinkBox® Confidential (1525C) AFSM Postal Approval
Tip! The U.S. Postal Service requires all shrink film used for mailings to be a minimum of 1-mil (or 100-gauge). Visit the U.S. Postal website for more information.
Also, for helpful tips from the U.S. Post Office on using shrink packaging to bundle printed materials, see: www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/bundlepreparationguidelines.htm.
- American Institute of Baking (AIB) Certification
- MSDS Exemption Statement
- Other Information
FDA/USDA status, use, recycling and disposal information can be found on "Summary of Properties" sheets available from your Clysar distributor.