- Clysar Representation at Gulf Print & Pack in Dubai
- Clysar Names Trio Packaging Corp 2012 Distributor of the Year
- Introducing The Clysar Contract Packaging Program
- Bemis Clysar Earns Prestigious CEO EHS Excellence Award
- Driving Multipack Success with Printed Shrink Film
- Bemis Clysar Introduces Single-Source Printed Polyolefin Shrink Film for Multi-Packs and Bundled Items
- Trade Shows & Events 2012
- Congratulations to Winners of the Clysar Poker Run at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2011
- Clysar Names Celplast Packaging Systems 2011 Distributor of the Year
- Clysar® Introduces Two New Thin-Gauge Shrink Films for Delicate Products and High-Speed Applications
Bemis Wins 2010 Leadership in Packaging Award For Flexible Packaging
Source: BEMIS COMPANY, INC.
OSHKOSH, WI (October 25, 2010) - Bemis Company, the largest flexible packaging company in North and South America, has won the Packaging World Leadership in Packaging award for 2010. The Leadership in Packaging program was established by Packaging World to honor excellence and leadership among packaging machinery, material and service suppliers. Over 6,000 votes were cast by packaging professionals, and Bemis was chosen as the leading company in the flexible packaging division.
Bemis is a multinational supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, medical and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Bemis’ strategic advantage is its strong technical expertise in polymer chemistry and material science used in the development of high-performance, proprietary sealants and barrier films. Bemis’ packaging solutions meet customers’ needs for product protection, safety, freshness, shelf appeal and sustainability.
The Bemis divisions that contributed to the Packaging World recognition include: Curwood, Milprint, Clysar and Perfesceal. Bemis’ internal knowledge base and shared state-of-the-art Research & Development lab ensure each division is equipped to provide specialized products to a variety of markets.
Bemis Company is a major supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, the Company is included in the S&P 500 index of stocks and reported pro forma 2009 net sales, giving effect to the Food Americas acquisition, of $4.8 billion. The Company’s flexible packaging business has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and laminating, printing and converting. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis operates 81 facilities in 13 countries and employs over 20,000 individuals worldwide. More information about the Company is available at www.bemis.com.