- Clysar Representation at Gulf Print & Pack in Dubai
- Clysar Names Trio Packaging Corp 2012 Distributor of the Year
- Introducing The Clysar Contract Packaging Program
- Bemis Clysar Earns Prestigious CEO EHS Excellence Award
- Driving Multipack Success with Printed Shrink Film
- Bemis Clysar Introduces Single-Source Printed Polyolefin Shrink Film for Multi-Packs and Bundled Items
- Trade Shows & Events 2012
- Congratulations to Winners of the Clysar Poker Run at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2011
- Clysar Names Celplast Packaging Systems 2011 Distributor of the Year
- Clysar® Introduces Two New Thin-Gauge Shrink Films for Delicate Products and High-Speed Applications
Clysar® Shrinkbox™ Film Offers Premium Product Protection
Source: Deb Fiebig: SPARK Advertising
Strength, versatility and visual appeal...without bulky corrugated.
Oshkosh, WI - Clysar® ShrinkBox™ film is the strongest, most high-clarity and abuse-defying shrink film available in the market today. This exceptionally versatile film was specially developed to offer an eye-appealing, environmentally friendly alternative to cumbersome corrugated packaging.
When compared to other shrink films, ShrinkBox film has been shown to be more puncture and abrasion resistant. Therefore, products are less likely to be tampered with, damaged or returned, delivering bottom line savings to the customer. And when compared to corrugated boxes, ShrinkBox is a light-weight alternative that can reduce warehousing and shipping costs.
ShrinkBox consistently outperforms traditional packaging formats, such as shipping cartons, heavy-duty shrink films and hazy polyethylene bags. In essence, ShrinkBox film is an all-in-one solution to a wide array of packaging challenges, such as home improvement products, lawn and garden supplies, furniture, printed material...and just about anything else you can imagine. Unlike corrugated, ShrinkBox offers maximum customer appeal with premium product protection.
Through the supply chain and into the store, ShrinkBox film maintains product integrity, as well as frees up valuable shelf space by showcasing products in their original packaging. And, with excellent shrinkage characteristics, ShrinkBox conforms precisely to any shape to create secure, taut packages without package defects-delivering the required retail appearance.
Consumers have responded favorably to the clear and reliable packaging alternative ShrinkBox offers. Clysar Marketing Manager, Vicki Larson explains, "Today, packaging solutions that guarantee premium product security are essential for brands to build positive relationships with both consumers and retailers. ShrinkBox film meets these demands by combining package integrity and product protection that's pleasing to the eye."
ShrinkBox runs on most standard shrink film machines, so there's no need to invest in new equipment. Manufacturers can eliminate changeovers by replacing corrugated inventory with a single roll of ShrinkBox film that can handle multiple sizes and configurations. Naturally, packaging automation further reduces labor costs and downtime, which boosts speed-to-market.
To meet increased customer demand, Clysar offers a complete line of ShrinkBox films-including ShrinkBox Confidential-that provide unsurpassed protection and consumer appeal. ShrinkBox is available in four different grades:
- ShrinkBox 1525 for advanced product protection with maximum optical properties.
- ShrinkBox 2035 for maximum physical properties with excellent optical characteristics.
- ShrinkBox Confidential 1525C or 2035C with the same qualities as ShrinkBox films, but 90 percent opacity to keep items discreetly hidden from view.
SHRINKBOX FILM OVERVIEW:
Features & Benefits:
- Is the strongest shrink film available today.
- Excellent seal integrity.
- Superior burn-through resistance.
- Unsurpassed puncture, impact and abrasion resistance.
- Conforms to any shape.
- Runs well on most shrink equipment.
- Allows greater productivity for reduced labor.
- Requires only a fraction of space vs. corrugate.
- Superior clarity, high gloss and consumer appeal.
- Provides consumer-friendly convenience.
- High shrink force for superior bundling.
- Private option available (ShrinkBox Confidential).
- Reduces overall waste, offering a sustainable solution.
- Household Goods
- Printed Material-Printing & Publishing
- Knock-Down Furniture
- DIY Products (i.e., windows, shower doors)
- Lawn & Garden Products
For more information on Bemis Clysar ShrinkBox Films and recommended applications, call 1-888-4CLYSAR (1-888-425-9727) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1963, Clysar is a division of Bemis Company, Inc. Headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the Company manufactures high-performance polyolefin films for a wide variety of packaging applications. Today, the Clysar product line includes nine distinctly different and innovative films including HP Gold and ShrinkBox. The Wisconsin based company has worldwide operations with over 400 employees at two manufacturing facilities located in Clinton, Iowa, and Le Trait, France. For information about Bemis Clysar visit www.clysar.com.
About Bemis Company
Bemis Company is a major supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food and consumer products, manufacturing, and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, the Company reported 2006 net sales of $3.6 billion. The Company's flexible packaging business has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and laminating, printing, and converting. The Company's pressure sensitive materials business specializes in adhesive technologies. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis employs about 15,700 individuals in 55 manufacturing facilities in 10 countries around the world. For more information about the company visit www.bemis.com.