Finding the Right Film for Your Shrink Packaging Line
Looking for a shrink film engineered for the demands of your equipment?
Whether you need a versatile all-purpose film that machines well on a wide range of equipment types...a stiff film that shines for high-speed automation...or a forgiving film that overcomes the variables of older machinery, you’ll find a solution from Clysar.
Clysar® shrinkwrap runs on virtually any type of manual, semi-manual and automatic shrink packaging equipment with static lap, hot knife or hot wire seal systems. No matter what your operating conditions, there’s a Clysar® film that delivers the ideal combination of properties for your application.
See the guide below for a quick overview of film recommendations by equipment type. But don’t stop there: ask your Clysar “Shrinkaholic”—a true shrink packaging expert—for advice and options in marrying film and equipment for your specific needs.
- See Which Shrink Films Are Recommended for My Equipment
- Learn About Our Preferred Equipment Partners
Clysar works closely with the leading equipment manufacturers to continually improve Clysar® film’s machinability and performance for the most demanding applications. See our preferred equipment partners for proven solutions that optimize Clysar® film.
- Arpac – Horizontal shrinkwrappers, tray wrappers and shrink tunnels
- Belco – Manual and semi-automatic L-bar sealers and shrink tunnels
- BVM – In-feed systems, center folders, high-speed automated wrappers and shrink tunnels
- Clamco – High-speed form/fill/seal wrappers, semi-automatic and manual L-sealers, and shrink tunnels
- Conflex – Automatic L-bar sealers, horizontal form/fill/seal shrinkwrappers
- Eastey – Sealers, sleeve wrappers, shrink tunnels, banding and bundling tunnels
- EDL – Standard and custom shrinkwrapping systems for “end of line” production
- Extreme Packaging – Continuous-motion and servo-controlled wrappers, shrink tunnels, infeeds and centerfolders
- Heat Seal – Manual and semi-automatic L-bar sealers and shrink tunnels
- Kallfass – Manual and automatic L-bar sealers, side sealers, form/fill/seal equipment, continuous motion wrappers, bundling and shrink tunnels
- Lantech – Convection shrink tunnels and automated side seal wrapping systems
- Seal-A-Tron – Manual, semi-automatic and automatic L-bar packaging systems and tunnels
- Texwrap – Fully automated systems including L-bar sealers, continuous motion side sealers, intermittent motion side sealers, lap sealers, tunnels, conveyors and infeeds.
- Find Out About Equipment Financing & Purchase Programs
Ask your Clysar distributor about special equipment financing and purchase programs that can bring immediate cost-savings and efficiencies online without requiring upfront capital.
- See Shrink Films & Equipment in Action from Pack Expo
- APM MS3-22 Side Seal Wrapper/MTDSS1272 Dual-Zone Shrink Tunnel wrapping paper plates
- Arpac XLR8 Side Seal Horizontal Shrink Wrapper wrapping writing tablets
- Belco STC 2520 PLC-Controlled Sealer/Tunnel Combo wrapping cereal and snacks
- Clamco DEM Combo Shrink Packaging System wrapping baking mixes
- Conflex Fusion Sync Servo Side Seal Wrapper/CT71 Tunnel wrapping toothpaste multi-packs
- Eastey/Engage Technology L-Bar Shrink System with Bar Code Imprinting wrapping printing paper rolls
- Extreme XR15 Servo Rotary Shrink Wrapper wrapping frozen rolls, SAL 18LS-DC Servo Shrink Wrapper wrapping boxed chocolates
- Heat Seal HDSA 1721 Automatic L-Bar Sealer/Tunnel wrapping boxed food multi-packs
- Kalfass Universa 500 Servo Wrapper/Compact 650 SO Tunnel wrapping golf ball packs
- Lantech Soft Convection Automatic Shrink Tunnel
- Texwrap 2214 5140 DVS Orbital Wrapper wrapping printed shrink aerosol multi-packs
- Texwrap 1407 SS Servo Side Seal Wrapper wrapping light bulb multi-packs